Friday, December 5, 2008

Letter to Mom

Hey Mom,

I'm so glad I can finally talk to someone I can trust. I've been here for 2 months, and there's still no one here I can trust. One day, I was walking past Jamba Juice, and I saw some of my friends inside with some other people, and I'm pretty sure they're talking trash about me, cause they sure didnt invite me to come. And then I saw my girlfriend in there at the counter; I was like omg. At first, I couldn't believe she was talking about me like that, but then I realized that I always knew that she would turn on me one day. I am soo gonna tell them off the next time I see them - we are never gonna be friends again. Please don't tell anybody about this letter; if my "friends" find out, they'll totally use it against me.

Love,
Gaurav

4 comments:

cgrymes said...

Lol this is a very funny letter! Im sure no one was reallly talking about you

Michael Z. said...

Lol, seems like you're a bit paranoid! I chose the same disorder too, and it can be pretty funny to write about. I feel bad for the people who have this disorder, since it seems like they live life in constant fear and anger. I think people who have this disorder should find someone they trust to talk abou their problems and maybe resolve somoe issues that lead up to their immense distrust of others.

Flo F said...

very funny! I agree with Callie, I'm sure no one was talking bad about you.

Blackbobby said...

hahahaah you are paranoid no doubt. You can't trust anyone these days!